BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Truth

When Tamara and I woke up the next morning, she wanted to know how I had managed to get us free. Seeing no way out of the question, and trusting her, I told her my whole story, how I ended up pretending to be Alexandr.

When I was done, she seemed confused. She said she didn't know me, and she didn't understand how I would care so much for Russian veterans, and how I killed two Germans to protect two Russians. She didn't understand that I didn't see a difference.

Tamara slowly began to get sick, and we continued along on our journey. We stopped by farms, and asked where we were but most didn't trust us because they were Germans and we wore Russian clothes.

Eventually, we came across a town where we met an old German woman. Feeling as if we could trust her, we told her our story. She saw Tamara was sick and called someone to come help.

Somehow, while we stayed at Elena's, the woman's, house, Tamara and I grew very close to each other. We kissed one night.

The next night, the three of us were talking when we heard faint explosions. Tamara and I fled the town when we saw the Russians coming, and they obliterated the town.

0 comments: