BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Russian

When I awoke, there were many German and Russian bodies strewn around me. They were all dead. Realizing, I as on Russian ground, I switched clothes with a dead Russian soldier and pretended I was from their army.

I was really badly injured, so I was moved to this hospital. I met a few other soldiers, and when I didn't know how to respond to who I am, I came up with the lie that I had amnesia.

I met Nikolai Michailovich, who was much older than me. He talked to me a lot, and he seemed like a father to me.

When a nurse came and began speaking to me, she called me Alexandr, and we learned that the boy who's uniform I had taken, his name was Alexandr Dukhanov. So now I had to pretend to be him.

The hospital only had two doctors, and so we were all taken care of by the nurses. There were Zoya, Katerina, Lina, Marusia, and Tamara. Tamara was the only one with dark brown hair.

I didn't like being called Alexandr, because that wasn't who I really was. So Nikolai made up a name for me. X. He would always call be X, and I preferred that name too.

0 comments: